The business director Nigel Franklin has many years experience in a high productivity CNC machining factory, working on jobs from mild to wild - small run prototypes to 5000 part high production runs, and knows what is required to take any job from start to finish most efficiently. Efficiency is key. Efficiency is what keeps a part cost effective and makes your product viable.
We currently offer CNC milling, CNC turning, manual milling & turning, press brake folding, TIG & MIG welding and CNC laser etching in-house. If we can't do it in-house we have a close network of trusted suppliers we work with to offer other services required such as laser cutting or heat treatment.
We regularly work with all sorts of materials - steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, aluminium, plastics and more. Once a part has been machined we can also provide finishing processes such as laser marking, powder-coating, anodising and zinc plating either in-house or through our network of trusted suppliers.
A varied range of high precision measuring tools, along with a strong understanding of technical drawings and a superior attention to detail ensures your products will be made right, the first time.
Our plant consists of:
- (3) Okuma MX-45VAE 4-Axis CNC Milling Machines. Machining capacity 760mm x 450mm x 450mm.
- Mitsui Seiki HR-5B 5-Axis Horizontal CNC Milling Machine with Pallet Changer. Machining capacity 850mm x 700mm x 750mm.
- Doosan Lynx 2100 6-Axis CNC lathe with sub spindle, live tooling, Y-axis & bar feeder. Maximum bar capacity 65mm.
- Doosan Leo 1600 2-Axis CNC lathe with bar feeder. Maximum bar capacity 45mm.
- Takisawa TC-2 2-Axis CNC lathe. Maximum bar capacity 40mm.
- Goodway TA-32 2-Axis gang tool CNC lathe with bar feeder. Maximum bar capacity 32mm,
- Universal Robots UR5 Collaborative Robot, used to load our Okuma CNC mills or Doosan Lathes for unmanned overnight production.
- Everising H-260HB CNC Bandsaw
- Kondia FV-1 Turret Type Vertical Milling Machine
- Abene VHF-3 Universal Horizontal / Vertical Milling Machine
- Andrew’s & Beaven Manual Centre Lathe.
- Toyo Ti-50G2 Injection Moulding Machine
- Prusa i3 MK3S 3D Printer
- 60W Fibre Laser Marking Machine with 300mm x 300mm working area