The business director Nigel Franklin has many years experience in a high productivity CNC machining factory, working on jobs from mild to wild - small run prototypes to 5000 part high production runs, and knows what is required to take any job from start to finish most efficiently. Efficiency is key. Efficiency is what keeps a part cost effective and makes your product viable.
We currently offer CNC milling, CNC turning, manual milling & turning, press brake folding, TIG & MIG welding and CNC laser etching in-house. If we can't do it in-house we have a close network of trusted suppliers we work with to offer other services required such as laser cutting or heat treatment.
We regularly work with all sorts of materials - steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, aluminium, plastics and more. Once a part has been machined we can also provide finishing processes such as laser marking, powder-coating, anodising and zinc plating either in-house or through our network of trusted suppliers.
A varied range of high precision measuring tools, along with a strong understanding of technical drawings and a superior attention to detail ensures your products will be made right, the first time.
Our workshop machinery consists of:
- (3) Okuma MX-45VAE CNC Milling Machines with 4th Axis
- Mitsui Seiki HR-5B Horizontal CNC Milling Machine with Pallet Changer
- Doosan Leo 1600 CNC Lathe with Barfeeder
- Takisawa TC-2 CNC Lathe
- Goodway TA-32 CNC Lathe with Barfeeder
- Universal Robots UR5 Collaborative Robot
- Everising H-260HB CNC Bandsaw
- Strathclyde STH 35-30 CNC EDM Spark Eroder
- Toyokoki HPM-30S 30 ton x 400mm Press Brake with NC back gauge.
- Kondia FV-1 Turret Type Vertical Milling Machine
- Abene VHF-3 Universal Horizontal / Vertical Milling Machine
- Toyo Ti-50G2 Injection Moulding Machine
- Prusa i3 MK3S 3D Printer
- 60W Fibre Laser Marking Machine with 300mm x 300mm working area