Franklin Performance Chassis Punches087-025
Chassis Punches, also known as a screw punch or a knockout punch are used to easily punch holes in sheet metal. A smaller hole is pre-drilled into the material and then the chassis punch used to enlargen the hole.
Being made from high strength alloy steel and having a heat treatment with a unique oil impregnation to prevent corrosion, our Chassis Punches are built to last a lifetime.
- 3/4" (19mm) - pre-drill size 10.5mm
- 1" (25.4mm) - pre-drill size 12.5mm
- 1.25" (31.8mm) - pre-drill size 12.5mm
- 1.5" (38.1mm) - pre-drill size 20.5mm
- 2" (50.8mm) - pre-drill size 20.5mm
- Aluminium, brass, copper: 4.0mm
- Mild steel 3.0mm
- Stainless steel 1.5mm