OMP Blanking Plate for 13B FD S5, FD, RX-8 Engines018-008-BLUE
The Franklin Performance OMP Blanking Plate has been designed to delete and block off the stock OMP (Oil Metering Pump) found on the series 5 FC3s RX-7 and above including the Series 1 RX-8.
This blanking Plate is compatible with the following engines.
- 1989-1991 13b engines from Series 5 RX-7 FC3s
- 1992-1995 13b-REW Engines from Series 6 RX-7 FD3s
- 1996-1998 13b-REW Engines from Series 7 RX-7 FD3s
- 1999-2002 13b-REW Engines from Series 8 RX-7 FD3s
- 2003-2008 13b-MSP RENESIS Engines from Series 1 RX-8
Featuring an O-Ring seal on the underside, no gasket is required to prevent leaks.
When blocking off your OMP you will need to run Premix in the fuel system.
Proudly manufactured at our factory in Napier, New Zealand from quality 6061-T6 aluminium and anodised in a range of colours.